Third Party / Contract Manufacturing
Albia Biocare is a well known name in the field of Third Party Manufacturing of pharmaceutical products. We have an expertise in catering to Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing requirements and this is one of our focus areas. Our experience in Third Party Manufacturing has won us appreciation across the country and has helped us maintain a clientele base that is thoroughly satisfied with our services. We, Albia Biocare give a single window solution to its third party manufacturing clients as well as its franchisees to support them in launching their own brands or even launching their own companies.
Businesses today thrive by focusing on what they do best i.e focussing on their core competences and leaving the rest to specialist of respective fields. Contract manufacturing seems to fit neatly into this practice. In addition to allowing companies to focus on core competencies, contract manufacturing offer numerous other advantages over in-house manufacturing, including flexibility, access to external expertise, reduction in manpower requirement and reduced capital requirement.
Albia Biocare, a well known name amongst PCD Pharma companies in India is renowned in the industry as a quality centric organization, which follows stringent processes suitable for pharmaceutical industry for its activities including Contract Manufacturing. Our team of in-house experts, including a pharmacist, marketing and business professionals along with our Trademark attornies, can easily navigate through the Indian regulatory system, facilitate logistics and offer actionable solutions to maximize your brand. We offer a complete, full-scale service, which includes product formulation, designing, marketing and distribution support.
Albia Biocare,one of the fastest growing Pharma Franchise company, has tie-ups with reputed GMP Certified/ WHO compliant vendors, who help us cater to quality product requirements of our clients.
We are well equipped to offer you the following for your third party requirements:
• Assured Quality and Timely Delivery.
• Attractive prices: The manufacturing units of our vendors are located in excise -free zones in India. This enables us to offer attractive prices to marketing companies for third-party products. We pass the benefits of Excise Free Zone like excise duty, central sales tax to our clients to ensure most competitive prices for the products.
• Assistance in Trademark & Drugs Registration.
• Assistance in Designing and Packing Material Procurement.
• Assistance in Promotional Material (Visual Aids, Brochures, Product Profiles, Catch Covers).
All the above factors make Albia Biocare a preferred choice for Third-Party Manufacturing for our clients.